Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2021

EDUC 561

 Educational Media and Technology (EDUC 561) is a course I registered this semester at Lebanese International University with Dr. Amal Farhat. Let me start first with Dr. Amal, the sweetest instructor ever. She's always well-prepared and organized. Although we're taking the course online, we never get bored since she engage us in discussions, demonstrations, group work, activities, and individual or group assignments. Honestly I've learned plethora of material through this course. I've delved into technology and how to implement such things in my classroom. I learned how to use many apps and tools and how to make the learning process more interesting. Finally, I'm really grateful and thankful to Dr. Amal's efforts who I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inquiry-Based Learning

 Students rather than learning passively from the teacher and memorizing facts, they instruct their own understanding and knowledge. The con...